General Terms and Conditions
The current General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as: Terms) describe the rights and obligations of Multinvent Kft. (hereinafter referred to as: Service Provider) using the electronic commerce services of Service Provider according to Act CVIII. of 2001. (hereinafter: Hungarian E-Commerce Act.) through Service Provider’s website www.flatloop.sk (hereinafter: Website or Websites)
The purpose of the Website operated by the Service Provider is to sell products, which can be ordered from the Website, on a commercial basis.
The current Terms shall be applied to all contracts and services which are made through the Website or referring to the Website between the Service Provider and the Client (hereinafter referred to as: Parties), irrespective of whether the delivery of such services were provided from Hungary or from abroad, by the Service Provider or any other collaborator. In case the Client acts during the transaction as a representative of a legal person or as a sole proprietor, then by accepting this Terms he/she declares that he/she makes this agreement in connection whit his/her profession, self-employment or business activity, therefore isn’t qualified as consumer in accordance with Act V. of 2013. of the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as: Hungarian Civil Code) 8:1. § (1) paragraph, item 3. or Act CLV. of 1997. (hereinafter: Hungarian Consumer Protection Act) item 2. § a. On the other hand in case the Client is considered as a consumer according to the Hungarian Civil Code or the Hungarian Consumer Protection Act, then information on the Client’s consumer rights and obligations resulting from the transaction is made available by Service Provider in the Consumer Protection Information as a part of the present General Terms and Conditions.
- DATA OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
Name: Multinvent Kft.
Registered Seat: 2014 Csobánka, Cinke utca 10.
Registration Number: 13-09-168291
Tax Number: 24832827-2-13
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +36209806314
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Purchasing the products provided by the Service Provider shall be valid by submitting a purchase order via electronic channels, as regulated in the present Terms.
- The Client sends the purchase order to the Service Provider regarding the given product, after fulfilling all of the mandatory fields and checking all of the written data of the relating data sheet by clicking to the “Send Order” icon. The Service Provider accepts the purchase order of the Client by a verification e-mail, which specifically contains the acceptance of the offer of the Service Provider. This will serve as a written contract –drawn up in Hungarian language- between the Parties. The Service Provider shall file the contract in addition with the purchase orders, which shall be accessible for a period of time regulated in laws.
- Service Provider shall organize prize games from time to time through Website(s) or other social media platforms. The Service Provider shall give further information to the Clients- in the post of the prize game or on its platforms- regarding the details of the given prize game.
- DUTIES OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
- The duty of the Service Provider is to provide the product, to transfer of title of ownership of the product and –if necessary- give all the documents of the product in accordance with the present Terms. The place of performance is – if the present Terms or the Parties do not regulate otherwise- the registered seat of the Service Provider.
- During the order the Service Provider is obliged to deliver the product to the place of delivery, if provided by the Client as “Delivery Address”, and to take care of the delivery on the way provided by the Client as “Delivery method”. The Client shall bear all the cost- as regulated on the Website- relating to the delivery. In case of the receipt of the product regulated in the present section the Client shall choose from the following payment methods: bank transfer, credit card, Paypal, cash on delivery.
- The Service Provider is obliged to provide the ordered products in the stipulated quantity and quality and according to the description, stored and packed according to the regulations of the contract.
- DELIVERY AND PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Service Provider shall deliver the chosen and selected products no later than the date indicated in the order confirmation sent to the Client by the Service Provider to the address given by the Client through the order. Following the sending of the order the Client shall receive an e-mail from the Service Provider, in which the Client may choose a payment method and provide the address of delivery.
- Service Provider is obliged to deliver the products within the delivery period stated in the e-mail regarding the order confirmation sent by following the order, the delivery period starts after the day of the purchase price is fully paid. The delivery is carried out by transport companies. The Service Provider does not grant that the delivery shall be carried out by exact time (exact hour), unless the Parties specifically agree otherwise in writing. The Service Provider only grants the posting of the products to deliver, that products purchase price is credited on the bank account of the Service Provider until 12 AM. of the given date.
- In case of the Client has expired, outstanding invoices, the Service Provider is entitled to interrupt the service or to include the compensated purchase price to the previous debt. The Client is obliged to pay an interest rate applicable on the first day of the relevant calendar half year according to the Hungarian Civil Code from the date of the delay. The Client shall bear all the cost regarding the debt recovery.
- The Client shall examine the ordered product explicitly at the time of the delivery and in case of complete delivery sign the receipt. Subsequently, the Service Provider may not accept any complaint for deficiency. In case of the Clients recognizes any failure or derogation at the time of the delivery, the employee of the carrier is obliged to hand over the products itemized and shall make a Minutes of the failure or derogation. The carrier is liable for the damages occurred this way.
- The Client is obliged to pay the purchase price simultaneously with the order or within 8 days from the date of the order confirmation. The Service Provider reserves the right to change the delivery fee, provided that the change takes effect simultaneously with its appearance on the Website. The amendment does not affect the purchase price of the products already ordered.
- This requirement shall be applied to any order done by e-mail, phone, or in person.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
- The Client is obliged to pay the purchase price of the ordered product and to take over the products in accordance with the current Terms.
- Payment of the purchase price. This obligation of the Client includes all the necessary measures and the observation of formalities necessary to ensure the payment completion according to the contract or any regulation, in particular to the regulations of the Hungarian Civil Code and the Hungarian E-Commerce Act. The Client is obliged to complete the payment -unless the Parties agreed otherwise or otherwise provided under the present Terms – before the Service Provider provides the ordered product to the Client in accordance with the present Terms.
- The Client is obliged to pay the purchase price even in the absence of inspection of the products.
- TERMS OF ORDERING
- The main characteristics, features, instructions for their use of the products are described in the specific product information site, and -where it is necessary- can be known from the instruction sheet attached to the product.
- The purchase price of the products is published in (gross amount of) HUF in a manner that contains VAT and other public charges. In case the website is made for foreigner citizens, the purchase prices shall be published in the currency of the state of the place of order. The purchase price of the products does not contain the cost of the delivery. During the order process the Client can use individual coupons provided by the Service Provider or other discounts, that amounts shall be included in the purchase price.
- It is not necessary to register on the Website for ordering certain products. The Client may select the products he or she intends to order by clicking the “Add to cart” (list that collects all the orders of the Client) button. The Client shall review or delete the content of the Cart (or specified items of it) by clicking to the delete item next to the product. After this, the Client shall give his or her delivery and payment method and the billing and delivery address of him or her. In one order the Client shall add maximum 10 pieces of products to his or her cart. Before placing an order, the Client shall-on a summary page- check his or her data regarding the order, can modify the billing address and choose the payment method.
- Placing an order comes after the Client clicks to the “Place an order” button. Sending the order creates a binding obligation for the Client, and upon receipt of the confirmation e-mail, a payment obligation is created as specified in the payment methods.
- The Service Provider shall reserve the right to modify the purchase price of the products provided that the change enters into force simultaneously with its appearance on the Website. The modification does not affect the purchase price of the products already ordered. If, despite all of the care of the Service Provider, an incorrect price is posted on the surface of the Website, especially with regard to the obviously incorrect, e.g. for a price of “0” HUF or “1” HUF that differs significantly from the well-known, generally accepted or estimated price of the product, possibly due to a system error, the Service Provider is not obliged to deliver the product at an incorrect price, but may offer delivery at the correct price, in the knowledge of which the Client may withdraw from his intention to purchase.
- The Service Provider shall only accept the order if the Client completes all the fields required for the order. If the Client fills in a field incorrectly or incompletely, he or she will receive an error message from the Service Provider. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any delivery delays or other problems or errors that can be traced back to the order data provided by the Client incorrectly and / or inaccurately. The Client acknowledges and expressly accepts that in case of providing an incorrect delivery address, the Service Provider will not pay the delivery cost to the Client, and it is the Client’s responsibility to pay the fee for the repeated delivery to the corrected address.
- By the placing the order, the Client declares to accept all the conditions of the current Terms and Conditions acknowledges that they are binding on him/her.
- CORRECTION OF DATA ENTRY ERRORS
At any stage of the order and until the order is sent to the Service Provider, the Client has the possibility to correct any data entry errors on the order interface at any time on the Website (by pressing the “back” button in the case of the content of the previous page).
- COMMITMENT TO THE OFFER, ORDER CONFIRMATION
- The Service Provider shall confirm the arrival of the order sent by the Client (offer made for concluding a contract) without delay, via an automatic confirmation e-mail sent to the Client, which confirmation e-mail contains the relevant data of the order and the order ID. This confirmation e-mail only informs the Client that his order has been received by the Service Provider.
- If the Client has already sent the order to the Service Provider and notices an error regarding the data in the confirmation e-mail, he/she must notify the Service Provider within 1 calendar day. In this case the Service Provider modifies the purchase order according to the Client’s notice.
- PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- After confirming the order, the Client shall settle the order by bank transfer, credit card payment or PayPal, or cash on delivery / credit card. Detailed information on each payment method can be found in the “Payment methods” menu item.
- The Service Provider shall automatically process the order and, depending on the selected payment method, and shall send an invoice via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Client, then – unless otherwise agreed by the Parties or otherwise specified by the present Terms- shall deliver the products to the Client after the amount has been credited.
- The Service Provider shall issue an electronic invoice to the e-mail address provided by the Client (or by post to the address provided by the Customer if explicitly requested by the Client), depending on the payment method chosen by the Client after the amount paid by the Client has been credited. By accepting the Terms, the Client gives his/her consent to the Service Provider for issuing an invoice electronically and send it to him/her. It is possible to withdraw this consent with a clear legal statement addressed to the Service Provider. If the Client’s invoice or fee request to be sent electronically is completed, the Service Provider shall notify / send the invoice / fee request to him / her via e-mail. The Client is obliged to print the electronic invoice without an electronic signature and to record it in its books as a paper-based invoice.
- The mistakenly published data, which violates the Client’s rights described in article 13 of the Hungarian E-Commerce Act, Service Provider in case of request according to the Hungarian E-Commerce Act shall fulfill its obligations regarding notification and removal of such data. Service Provider shall also comply with any official or court request within a legal time limit.
- Service Provider excludes all liability for any violations committed by the Client.
- Due to the possible cross-border nature of the supply of products, the Client agrees to act in accordance with the provisions of the relevant national legislation when using the Website. If any activity related to the use of the Website is not permitted under the law of the Client’s state, the Client shall be solely responsible for the use.
- If the Client notices any objectionable content on the Website, he/she is obliged to notify the Service Provider immediately. If the Service Provider finds such notification justified in its good faith procedure, it is entitled to delete or modify the information immediately.
- The Service Provider is liable for the guarantee and warranty and impeccancy of the products according to the consumer protection information.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Website, it’s image, text content and structural design carries a specific and original character, therefore protected by copyright. The Service Provider is the copyright holder of all content displayed on the Website: any copyrighted work or other intellectual property.
- Copying, saving the whole content of the Website or parts of it to a physical or other data carriers or printing is permitted only with the prior written consent of the Service Provider.
- In addition to the rights expressly specified in the current Terms neither the registration, nor the usage of the Website, nor any provisions of the current Terms grant any right on Clients to use or utilize any trade names or trademarks included on the Website.
- OTHER PROVISIONS
- The Service Provider is entitled to unilaterally modify the current Terms at any time with effect for the future. The Service Provider shall inform the Clients about the changes through the interface of the Website. After the modification, the condition for the use of the Website is that the Client expressly accepts the modifications through the Website and in the manner provided therein. In the event of a new contract is concluded, the Client who has already concluded a contract, may not refer to the previous version of the Terms as the established and consistent contractual practice between the Parties even in the event of the above information being omitted.
- In any issues not governed by the current Terms, the rules of the Hungarian law, in particular the Civil Code, the E-Commerce Act, and Act C of 2003 on Electronic communications shall be applied.
- According to the (2) Paragraph of Article 6 of Regulation No 593/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the law applicable to contractual obligations (Rome I), if the law of the Client’s habitual residence provides higher protection for the Client compared to Hungarian law, the provision of the law of the consumer’s habitual residence shall apply.
Date of entry into force: 13. November, 2020.
Consumer protection information on the basis of Government Decree 45/2014 (II.26.)
The rights and obligations of the current Terms shall apply to you if you entered into a contract with the company identified in the present report as a consumer. According to the 3. subsection of Section (1) of Paragraph 8:1 on the Hungarian Civil Code, Act V. of 2013 (Ptk.) ‘Consumer’ means “any natural person who is acting outside the scope of his or her profession, independent occupation or business activity”.
- Pre-contractual general information
- This information report includes the essential information, conditions and information about the distance contract between Multinvent Kft. and people at a distance.
- Information about the main characteristics of the purchased product can be found on the given product description on www.flatloop.com website and in the sales offer or order confirmation sent by the company.
- The name and other information about the company can be found in the common structure of the General Terms and Condition listed together with this Consumer report.
- Information on the full fee including tax of the contracted product can be found in the product description, when checking the contents of the Cart during the purchase, and in the order confirmation.
- The terms and conditions of delivery and delivery charges shall be read in the delivery contract sent by the company via e-mail after sending your request for quotation to the company. The company is involved in all aspects of handling complaints in accordance with the Act 1997 CLV on Consumer protection (hereinafter: Fgytv.) and acts in accordance with the regulations specified in this report.
- Information on implied warranty, product warranty and commercial guarantee is included in this information report.
- In case that Client has a customer protection claim against Multinvent Kft., the Client may also to turn to conciliation panel. The competent conciliation panel for Multinvent Kft. with territorial jurisdiction is the Conciliation Panel by the Conciliation Board operated by the Pest County and Érd County Municipal Chamber of Commerce and Industry (http://panaszrendezes.hu/elerhetosegek/). According to section 20 of the Hungarian Consumer Protection Act, the competent authority for the proceedings of conciliation is the conciliation panel that has territorial jurisdiction at the Client’s permanent address or residence. If the Client has no domestic address or residence, then the competence of the conciliation panel shall be determined by the entrepreneur concerned in the dispute or by the body representing the company. Alternatively, at the Client’s request a conciliation panel other than above shall be assigned.
- . Information on the right of withdrawal / cancellation
- You are entitled to withdraw from this contract without giving any reason within 14 days.
- You may not exercise your right of withdrawal or termination:
– in the case of a non-prefabricated product which has been produced on your instructions or at your express request, or in the case of a product which has been clearly tailored to the consumer;
- The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you- other than the carrier – takes over the product.
- If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear statement of your intention to withdraw (for example by post, fax or electronic mail) to the address indicated in this report or for this purpose you can use the form of withdrawal found in section 4 of this report. In case of notifying by post, the Service Provider shall consider the date of the posting, in case of notification sent by e-mail, the Service Provider shall consider the time of sending the e-mail for the deadline calculation. In case of sending a notification by post, you are obliged to send your letter by registered mail so that the date of dispatch can be credibly proven. The Service Provider is entitled to unilaterally determine other collection points in addition to this collection point. Detailed information regarding the above mentioned shall be continuously available on the Service Provider’s website. The Service Provider is obliged to maintain at least one collection point to which the products distributed by it and affected by the withdrawal initiated by you shall be returned. The Service Provider shall not be able to accept the package returned by cash on delivery.
- Your right of withdrawal / cancellation shall be considered within the deadline if you send your notice of withdrawal / cancellation before the expiry of the deadline indicated above.
- Multinvent Kft. does not have a code of conduct in accordance with the Act on the Prohibition of Unfair Commercial Practices against Consumers.
- Legal effects of withdrawal / termination
- If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse you immediately, but no later than 14 days after receipt of your notice of withdrawal, for any consideration paid by you, including transport costs (except for any additional costs incurred as a result of that your chosen mode of transport was other than the cheapest standard mode of transport the company has offered). We shall use the same method of payment for the refund as was the method of payment in the original transaction, unless you expressly consent to another method of payment; in this case you shall not bear any additional costs. We shall withhold the refund until we have received the product back, or you have confirmed that you have returned it: whichever is first of those two dates shall be taken into account.
- You must return or hand over the product to Multinvent Kft. within 14 days from the date of the notification of your notice of withdrawal. The deadline is considered to have been met if you send the product before the 14-day deadline.
- The direct cost of returning the product is borne by you. Apart from the cost of returning the product, you will not be charged any other costs in connection with the withdrawal.
- You can only be held liable for the amortization of the product if it has occurred as a result of excessive use apart from the normal usage that is required to determine the nature, properties and function of the product. The Service Provider may demand reimbursement of amortization and reasonable costs arising from the excessive use apart from the normal usage that is required to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the product.
- Implied warranty, product warranty, and warranty information
In what case are You entitled to the implied warranty?
According to the regulations of the Civil Code You may claim implied warranty against the company in case of default by Multinvent Kft.
What sort of rights do you have when claiming implied warranty?
You may claim the following implied warranties, at your choice:
You may request a repair or replacement, unless the claim you have chosen would be impossible to complete or compared to other claims it would be a disproportionate additional cost for the company. If you did not request a repair or replacement, or if it was not possible, you may ask for appropriate deduction in the purchase price or you can repair the product yourself or make the product be repaired, or –as the last solution- you may withdraw from the contract.
You may switch between implied warranties any time, however you shall bear the cost of switching between the implied warranties, unless it was justifiable or the company has given a reason to.
In what time limit can you exercise your implied warranty claim?
You shall notify the company about the defect immediately after the discovery but not later than2 months after the discovery. However, it is to be noted that You shall no longer exercise your implied warranty rights beyond the 2 years’ limitation period from the performance of the contract. In the case of a used item, this deadline will be indicated on the website next to the product, but shall last at least one year.
Against whom may You claim implied warranty?
You may claim implied warranty against the company (that is against Multinvent Kft.)
What other conditions are required in order to exercise implied warranty rights?
Within six months from the performance of the contract, there are no other conditions for enforcing your implied warranty claim than the notification of the defect if You certify that the product or the service was provided by Multinvent Kft. However, after six months from the date of performance You are obliged to prove that the defect you recognized already existed at the date of the performance.
In what case are You entitled to the product warranty?
In the event of a defect in a movable property (product), you shall be entitled, based on your choice, to use your right specified in Section 3.1. or use the product warranty.
What sort of rights do you have when claiming product warranty?
As a product warranty claim, you shall only request the repair or replacement of a defective product.
In which case is the product considered defective?
A product is defective if it does not meet the quality requirements in the time of the release to the market or if it does not have the characteristics specified by the manufacturer.
In what time limit can you exercise your product warranty claim?
You can exercise your product warranty claim within two years from the release of the product to the market by the manufacturer. Upon expiry of this period, you shall loose this entitlement.
Against whom may You claim the product warranty and what other conditions are required?
You shall only make a product warranty claim against the manufacturer or distributor of the movable property. You are obliged to prove the defect of the product in the event of a product warranty claim.
In which cases is the manufacturer (distributor) released from its product warranty obligation?
The manufacturer (distributor) is only released from its product warranty obligation if he/she can prove that:
-the product was not manufactured or marketed in the course of his non – business activities, or
-the defect was not recognizable in the light of current scientific and technical knowledge at the time of releasing it to the market, or
– the defect of the product results from the application of legislation or a mandatory official regulation.
It is sufficient for the manufacturer (distributor) to prove only one reason for the exemption.
However, if your product warranty claim is successfully enforced, you shall be entitled to enforce your warranty claim against the manufacturer for the replaced product or repaired part.
For the settlement of warranty and guarantee claims the 19/2014 (IV.29.) of NGM Decree on the rules of procedure for handling warranty and guarantee claims concerning items sold under a contract concluded by and between a consumer and a company shall apply.
- Form of withdrawal notice
Form of withdrawal notice based on the Government Decree 45/2014 (II.26.)
(shall be filled in and returned only in case of intention to withdraw from the contract)
I/We, the undersigned, declare that I/we exercise my/our right of withdrawal in respect of the sale and purchase agreement of the following product(s):
Date of the conclusion of the contract / date of receipt:
Name(s) of the consumer(s):
Address(es) of the consumer(s):
Signature(s) of the consumer(s): (appliable only on a paper notice)